Monday, August 11, 2008

Why Would They Do That??

First of all, I apologize for posting this quite late... Today I was at the solicitor so I can get the situation with my ex wife sorted... Solicitors are clever aren't they? Well the people below are a bit less clever...
First that girl has problems with skate boarding... She just sucks at it...


This guy must be the dumbest guy on the planet!! He actually check...


This is the reason why they ask you not to run in university hallways...


The reason why women can't be trusted...


Even a simple ski slalom can end in a nuts shot...


I don't like cats... I love that video...


I don't like cats... I love that video... Hm.. Heard that before...


I love soccer, thank god the premiership is starting next week end... Go on Arsenal!!! Even if you don't like soccer you will love that video...


Joke Of The Day:
A woman goes into a tattoo parlour and tells the tattoo artist that she wants a tattoo of a turkey on her right thigh just below her bikini line. She also wants him to put "Happy Thanksgiving" under the turkey.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking really good. The woman then instructs him to put a Santa tattoo with "Merry Christmas" up on her left thigh.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking good, too. As the woman is getting dressed to leave, the tattoo artist asks, "If you don't mind, could you tell me why you had me put such unusual tattoos on your thighs?"

She says "I'm sick and tired of my husband complaining all the time that there's nothing good to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"

No comments: