Friday, July 11, 2008

A Few Pics And Vids...

This is Creationism viewed and explained by Rick Gervais. Absolutely hilarious...



You can kiss my ass...
I can shake my ass...
I can kick your ass...
Bul could you get my ass down??


Here is a colouring book for perverts, kinda WTF of the day...


I am SO moving the Penrith... Where ever the fuck that place is!!!


Ok, a lot of people says that new generation of kids are retards... Here is the reason why:


For the people living anywhere else than the United States and Canada, we now that football has nothing to do with sinners passing the ball forward using their hands. Football is a beautiful game played with feet, skills, and a referee...
Sometimes the referee isn't really appreciated by the thousands of fans in the stands, and you might hear the following:
  1. The ref is a wanker!
  2. The ref is a twat!
  3. The ref is an idiot!
But in this case, what you would hear is...
THE REF IS A DRUNK!!!

No comments: