Monday, July 14, 2008

Today Is Bastille Day...

And I'm working...
Sux...
Anyway...
I'm sure you all have seen girls wearing these pants with some writing on the ass bit. You know, like "Cute" when the girl's ass is so big it has its own zip code. Well at least here is one that says the truth (And please notice the ugly one that is wearing a white T_Shirt, a white short, white shoes and black socks):


I was watching a program at the week end, it was about bull fighting. Remind me of a story I heard. A guy went to Spain and was happily touristing... Went to see a bull fight, saw the massacre and was ok about it. Then after that he went to a small restaurant beside the arena, as he was eating, he saw a guy that was eating something he never saw before. It looked really good. He called upon the waiter and asked him what it was that the guy was eating. The waiter answered: "This is las couillas de la corrida. Las bollas del toro", aka the bull's balls. The waiter added that it was very rare delicassy. So the guy ask to have some to which the waiter answer that there was only one bull killed during the fight and that they were out of it. So the guy asked if he could make a reservation for the next Sunday, the waiter said that there was no problems at all. So the guy waited all week. On the Sunday, the guy was so impatient that he actually by-passed the bull fight and went to restaurant directly, asked for las couillas de la corrida. When the waiter came in with plate, the guy was quite surprised by what he saw and said to the waiter, "Hm... Last Sunday the plate was full of meat and stuff but today it is rather empty..." to what the waiter answered "Well the matador doesn't win every Sunday you know"...


Sometimes people have weird ideas... Like having kids... Eating at McDonald's... Smocking when pregnant... Become French president... But what about these guys...



Now, there is jobs around that need courage to do. And of the most awful one must be...
COP!!
People insult you, usually you need really low mental capabilities so if you're clever you will never do good in that job, you are usually fat because of the 1200 donuts a week diet...


The following guy gonna get so fired... Even though I would love to do something like that knowing I'm leaving the company I work for... Hold on... wait... I've done it...



Do you like walking in the woods? I do. I like to walk in the wood when it is very warm outside and that you can enjoy the freshness of the trees, smell the damp leaves. But then something horrible might happen... You need to have a shit. Worst thing ever in the woods...


Some people always think that things like diseases, accidents always happen to someone else, like this guy most likely think that only women gets cancer...


I don't like hunting and I hate hunters. Which is weird as I love meat... Really. Can't spend a day without meat... I have nothing against vegans though... Just that salad is much better with a bit of steak. So here is a deer getting some revenge...



Seems that in the UK people have a really big sense of humour. No seriously. I know, they have a queen and all that crap. But hey... They have Prince Charles, you really need a good sense of humour to deal with this guy. Here is another example of their sense of humour...


But what I admire, is people that will do things just for the pleasure of pissing people off...
A bit like me...

No comments: