Saturday, October 25, 2008

Alanis Morissete Is A Moron....

Seriously... She is... She has that song... Can't remember it... Hm... Oh yeah!! Ironic... That is the title... Here are a piece of lyrics:
"A traffic jam when you're already late"
How the fuck is that ironic?? There is always a fucking traffic jam when you're late you tart!!
Let see that piece of genius:
"It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife"
Who the fuck has 10,000 spoons in his/her kitchen?? I was talking to a few people about that last night and some clever bitch said "But it is a metaphor...", fuck you!!! The song say "It's like ten thousand" so it's not a metaphor but a similarity, you double twat!!
As you can see I'm in a great mood today!
Here is a drunk squirrel:


It is soon Halloween, here you can get your costume...


Is it just me or fighting rabbits look very gay??


Have you seen the movie "Titanic"? If not, here is a quick recap...


Hm... I'm in a bad mood... Maybe I should try this...


(Short But Sweet) Joke Of The Day:
Dad: Son, if you don't stop masturbating you will go blind.
Son: Dad, I'm over here.

No comments: