Friday, October 3, 2008

The Friday Fury...

These kids build a ramp for fun with skate boards but I guess they didn't know that a blind driver would be around...


How does he do that? I don't know but...


So that is how they count votes in the States?


He's getting ready for it... Wait for it... Wait for it... Wait for it... Aaaahhhhh...


All these red lights make that crash look good...



Joke Of The Day:

A blonde, a brunette and a red head are sipping tea and discussing their pregnancies.

The brunette says, “My baby’s going to be a boy.” The blonde asks, “How do you know?” The brunette says, “Because when we did it, my husband was on top.”

The red head then says, “My baby’s going to be a girl.” The blonde asks, “How do you know?” The red head says, “Because when we did it, I was on top.”

The blonde starts crying hysterically. When her friends finally calm her down, they ask her why she was crying. The blonde says, “My baby’s going to be a puppy.”

No comments: