Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm Going Back To Ennis... YAY!!!

In the mean time can any one make any sense of this??


Don't get out without your blackbarry!!


Does this make you want to smoke a cigar??


Problem nowadays is that technology turned us into lazy slobs...


If you are planning in getting married very soon DO NOT watch this clip...


Old people say that in their times everybody said hello to every one, not anymore... Well apart for this guy...


Joke Of The Day:
A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?""Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."

No comments: