Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lepre.chaum@yougotowned.ie

Another Skype ownage...
[20:24:35] amber wilson says: My Dearest Friend,
How are you doing today? I hope you are doing okey we thank God. I am Amber Wilson from
Sydney Australia.
It obvious that i'm not suppose to be alive due to my cancer Disease which is at it's last stage.

It all happened when I went the UN peace keeping mission journalist crew to Sierra Leone, during the course of the voyage I found this treasure box which contains 53 pieces of conflict Diamonds and a Golden Statue. During this period, some militants in Sierra Leone in conjuction with some of my colleague felt jealous that I was not supposed to take it and they conspired against me but all well and good i got it at the end. I took the treasure box to a neighbouring country, there i was able to legalize it through the help of a God fearing Attorney, then i assured it in a Security firm under heavy security survelance that no one can tamper with the contents unless I or my bonafide beneficiary. I want you to be my beneficiary of this treasure box because its certain i cannot make it because i have travelled far and wide still i get the same result.

I choose you because of the limited time I have got and I don’t have the time looking for close pals, I just believe honesty is not written on the fore-head but it manifest in the heart of every human being. Also as an orphan I don't have any close family but the few friends and colleague I know have always wanted to steal it from me and harm me. Right now I am in Amsterdam where I went to receive treatment.
I don't have much strength and my body is in great pain as i write to you this very moment. If you really want to be my beneficiary and concern, all you need to do is contact the Officer in charge who I handed the treasure to setimsecurity.treasuredp@gmail.com , Tell the officer that I (Ms.Amber Wilson) assigned you to collect my treasure box for it's my Last property I have left as I have willed the rest to different people around the world and they showed their gratitude and also prayed for me. For the Officer in charge of the treasury section to believe you, here are some necessary details of me which you have to put down when you contact the Officer. (Secret Details). Without these details you can’t receive the treasure or get a reply from him.

Treasure owner> Ms. Amber Wilson
Secret Question> Where i Grew up
Secret Answer> Orphanage Home
Secret Code > SEFNCU006
Password> I love australia

Keeping this secret to yourself is the best for you and here is the code to unlock the box (85s6497) you would use this code as soon as the box gets to your hands Make sure you don't give this codes to any body not even the Officer in charge.

NOTE: When you collect the treasure, I want you take 40% of it and give 60% to any Orphanage home or motherless babies home of your choice most especially because the treasure is too much for one person and priceless.sure box because its certain i cannot make it because i have travelled far and wide still i get the same result.
[20:27:05] Frederic Lievre says: Sure will do... Just need to call a few leprechaum to give me a hand with all that money
[20:27:37] amber wilson says: can u do it
[20:28:05] Frederic Lievre says: Well let me see if I can call them... Leprechaums are very volatile...
[20:28:49] amber wilson says: u are to send them an e-mail
[20:29:53] Frederic Lievre says: Hm.. Im not sure they have a computer... Let me see if I have an email address for them... would it be lepre.chaum@yougotowned.ie?
[20:30:51] amber wilson says: what did u eman by all this can u do it or not
[20:31:19] Frederic Lievre says: I just meant you got owned... 8-)
[20:32:18] amber wilson says: can u do it yes or no
[20:32:54] Frederic Lievre says: Well for someone who went on mission for the UN ure not all there are ya?

No comments: