Monday, September 8, 2008

I Need To Burn My Passport...

Seriously.
Here is a bird that get owned big time...


As you are aware by now... I hate cats. If you are not aware of this, please read previous posts. I like dogs though... But that dog... is an idiot!


This cop is a bastard... Still, do not watch this after lunch...


If you are going to fail miserably, make sure you do it on TV...


Well, seems that this guy need some driving lessons...


This guy has been fired since...


Hm... Never thought of that...


Joke Of The Day:
Two guys are in a locker room when one notices the other has a cork up his ass. He says, "How'd you get a cork in your ass?"

The other guy says, "I was walking along the beach and tripped over a lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a Big Fella in a turban came oozing out. He said, "I am Tonto, Indian Genie. I can grant you one wish."

And I said, "No shit?"

No comments: