Monday, September 22, 2008

Looking At These, Only One Word In Mind... TWAT!

Well this one is a classic... Need sound...


This guy isn't a national hero...


This bus driver has been fired since...


Well, what do you know... Nazis can be fun...


This reporter is very dedicated to his work...


In the title of this post I used the term "TWAT". You might not be familiar with this term. Here is a definition of what is a twat...


Joke Of The Day:

An employee who had a terrible history for taking time off phoned in again one Monday morning:
“I’m sorry, but I’ll not be able to come in today as I’m too sick.”

On hearing this his exasperated boss could barely conceal his anger and retorted in a rage:
“well, just how sick are you?”

“Well” the employee sighed, “I’m in bed with my sister!”

No comments: