Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shit... Tuesday Only And Already Tired...

This is some commercial about a film festival... Kind of strange really... I don't know who's the worst in this trio...


I don't know what is the story behind that but this old dude get his revenge...


This dude streaking days are over...


Admit it guys... We all wanted to do this one day or another...


Wish your girlfriend was a stripper? Maybe not...


What would happen if you sat three idiots on a tree branch?


Joke Of The Day:
I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic nights we used to enjoy together.

I couldn’t believe it when she asked if I’d be interested in meeting up and re-kindling a little of that “magic. “”Wow!” I said. “I don’t know if I could keep pace with you now. I’m a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me.” She just giggled and said she was sure I’d “rise” to the challenge.

“Yeah” I said, “Just so long as you don’t mind a man with a waistline that’s a few inches wider these days!” She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby bald men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover. Anyway, she giggled, “I’ve put on a few pounds myself!”

So I told her to fuck off.

No comments: