Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday's Lot...

So they have all these products, like no fat milk, diet coke, etc...
Also all the diet food that you can get at General Slimfast Boot camp....
But you can't hide from the truth...


You know I think we all lost touch with space travelling and what the body needs to endure during these...


I love photo crashers... You're a big date, maybe your first date... and then the two losers on the back row...


To continue with the people who will soon join the happy queue in front of the dole offices...


I love those people who say that being gay is "wrong", it is "Antichrist", it is "evil"... Well they are fucking idiots...


In any businesses you should only pay for what you get...


There are anti terrorism laws...
There are tax laws...
There are justice laws...
And there is the gravity law...


I love rugby... Very competitive game, manly but in the mean time so correct...


This is a great TShirt design...
This is what it looks like if the guy who wears it is standing in front of you...


Now let's imagine that the same person is now back turned on you, he grabs the TShirt by the bottom and reverse over his head...



This is a redneck holiday camp...


People say that pork is the only animal that can have any parts eaten, maybe it's true but some butchers are doing it too much...


Some people do not like pork... Maybe they prefer more exotic tastes...


Some people would try anything to sell the hell hole they call "home"...


Now this is signs that are on doors on each sides of a pub, a few pints and believe me you get into troubles...


Joke Of The Day:
Hung Chow calls into work and says, ‘Hey, I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work.’
The boss says, ‘You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this,
I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that.
Two hours later Hung Chow calls again.
‘I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon…….. You got nice house.’

No comments: