Sunday, August 3, 2008

Today Is Sunday...

And I feel lazy...
Today...
No videos...
No pictures...
Just me and my big mouth...
Don't like it?? Well piss off... Want to try it? Just stay and read...
You can read right?
I live in Ireland...
Irish people are kinda weird. Seriously.
Irish people are nice outside Ireland... But inside... They are just a bunch of dickheads...
That is the main reason why I was married to an Irish woman... She was ok in France but then we moved to Ireland...
Mistake...
The monster in her woke up...
Holy fuck...
So now we are separated...
Cool..
Well apart for the fact that I have to pay for her bills...
But I'm working on that...
Seriously...
There is judge in Ennis (west coast of Ireland), judge Mangan... The guy has the brain of a retard 3 years old (and I think that is an insult to retard people...)
For him, it is ok for me to pay for HER satellite bills... pay for HER phone bills... pay for HER hair dressing fees..
Well fuck this...
On the 11th I'm seeing a lawyer and will cut this shit...
It will be France 20 - Ireland 0...
Just like in rugby...
Eat shit leprechaun...

No comments: