Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday's Junk...

Ok, take a bike, take a lake and add a woman that is clueless...


If you are an idiot, get someone top wash your car, don't do it yourself...


Ok, so you are playing mini golf and you suck at it... Still, it's not a reason to get angry...


This one is unbelievable... I feel bad for the guy...


You are bored... You have rackets... You have balls...


Kiddo will never go on the swings again...


This guy has some serious soccer skills but the finish isn't there yet...


This is what happen when you are in the wrong place at the wrong time...


Joke Of The Day:

A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a 5-Iron golf club wrapped tightly around his throat.

Naturally, the Doctor asked him, “What happened to you?”

“Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture.

We went to look for them while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end.”

“I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife’s monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow’s arse.

Still holding the cow’s tail up, I yelled to my wife, ‘Hey, this looks like yours!’”

“I don’t remember much after that .”

No comments: